- 1st October White Table for Ambassadors Lodge No. 13 at the Cloisters, Letchworth, Herts.
- 2nd to 6th October off to Blackpool for the Annual Northern visit which will also take in a visit to Carlisle for the Installation meeting of Bond of Friendship Lodge No. 48.
- 19th October – Quarterly Communications of Grand Lodge where the result of the ballot for the next Grand Master will be announced.
- 31st October the UGLE Tercentenary celebration at the Royal Albert Hall. The Grand Master Christine Chapman and the Deputy Grand Master, Irene Stewart have been invited to attend this event.
- Sunday 19th November is the HFAF Winter Fayre at 402 Finchley Road from 12pm to 3pm.
Copyright © 2017 The Honourable Fraternity of Ancient Freemasons. All Rights Reserved.